E-News March 19, 2015
Abib Barley and Critical New Moon
We have received confirmation from the Karaite Jews that the barley in Israel is in the Abib stage. With the verification of the barley, this coming new moon will mark the first biblical month. The new moon should be seen in the United States eithertomorrow or Saturday evening. Even though it is more likely the new moon will be observed on Saturday evening, March 21, we encourage all to watch for the crescent tomorrow evening. Upon verification, we will send out a special E-News and provide an update on Facebook. Below is the new moon information for tomorrow evening for the mid-Missouri area (picture: compliments of Nehemia Gordon):
- Sunset: 7:20 pm
- Moonset: 8:00 pm
- Moon age: 14:34 hours
- Moon altitude: 6.8
- Distance from sun: 2.1
- Fraction Illuminated: .01
Two Weeks to Passover/FUB
Depending on the confirmation of the new moon crescent, the dates for Passover will either be the evening of April 2 or 3 and the Feast of Unleavened Bread will either be April 4-10 or 5-11. The Passover arguably is the most solemn of Yahweh’s observances. It marks the death of Yahweh’s only begotten Son, Yahshua the Messiah. Furthermore, the Feast of Unleavened Bread is the first of three annual pilgrimage Feasts and offers a time of not only removing the physical leavening, but also the spiritual leavening. Along with worship services, Bible studies, and biblical documentaries, we have many activities planned throughout the week, including an authentic Mediterranean dinner, family bingo night, tours of Missouri’s Governor’s Mansion, Capitol, Supreme Court, and much more. For more information or to register for the observance, visit yrm.org/FUB2015.
The March/April edition of the Restoration Times magazine is now available to read online.
In this latest edition you will find the prophetic significance of Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the pagan etymology of Easter, the Hebraic roots of our faith, the value in the number seven, and why it’s important to trust in our Father Yahweh.
Experience the RSB
The Restoration Study Bible has arrived! Since receiving the Bibles last Wednesday, we’ve been blessed to have sent out approximately 400 copies! This new edition includes introductions for every book, 16 archaeological charts, various other charts, additional commentary, and a genealogical section for marriages, births, and other important life events. We also offer three attractive cover choices. You can even have your Bible personalized with your name engraved in gold for an additional $5. Here are two recent reviews:
- “This is a must have study Bible. This 3rd edition adds many more charts, commentary, book introductions, as well as other valuable information. It is well worth the price and will help you so much in your Scripture study. The fact that there are 3 different covers to choose from is great but the best part about this version, just as the 2 previous versions, is that it uses the names Yahweh and Yahshua.” – JG
- “I absolutely love this Bible! I can’t imagine myself ever using a different version again. …the more people check it out, the more they want it! I think I’ve had at least five people who never even were aware of the sacred names tell me they’d love to have a copy! It’s so good to be able to spread YHWH’s word of truth!”- LC
For more information on the third edition of the Restoration Study Bible along with pricing, visit store.yrm.org.
Sharing Within the Body
Elders Alan Mansager and Randy Folliard were recently blessed to share Yahweh’s Word with the extended body of believers. Elder Alan gave a message on the Hebraic New Testament and other key truths at Yahweh’s Frystown Assembly in Frystown, PA. In addition, Elder Randy delivered three separate messages on end-time prophecy, including the possibility of a final caliphate and parallels between the Beast of Revelation 13 and the final Imam, at the Assembly of Yahweh in Eaton Rapid, MI. We thank Pastors Jacob C. Meyer and Samuel Graham for the invites.
- Holts Summit, Missouri: 11608 County Road 4031, 1:30 PM, CT
- Canoga Park, California: 21835 Sherman Way, 1:30 PM, PT
- Green Bay, Wisconsin: 3162 Holmgren Way, 1:30 PM, CT
- Tottenham, Ontario, Canada: (contact the ministry for more information)
This Week’s Video
Discover the Truth – Were You Born Immortal?
TEST YOUR TUTELAGE
The modern celebration of Easter is associated with which pagan deity?
According to the New Unger’s Bible Dictionary, “The word Easter is of Saxon origin, Eastra, the goddess of spring, in whose honor sacrifices were offered about Passover time each year. By the eighth century Anglo-Saxons had adopted the name to designate the celebration of Christ’s resurrection.” In addition, there is a connection between Easter and the Queen of Heaven, the worship of which Jeremiah condemned in chapters 7 and 44.