E-news for December 4, 2015
We are excited to announce the marriage of Rachel Mansager to Anthony Lewis. The two were wedded in holy matrimony on Sunday, November 29, at 3:00 pm
by Pastor Randy Folliard in Azle, Texas. It was a joyous occasion and we wish them many years of happiness together. Marriage between a man and woman is indeed a blessing. As Solomon wrote in Proverbs 18:22
, “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of Yahweh.” Both Rachel and Anthony attend the Assembly of Yahweh, Seventh Day, in Cisco, Texas. We would like to thank the Cisco assembly for their warm hospitality and their invite to Elder Alan Mansager to provide the Sabbath message.
Building Addition Progress
The building addition has made considerable progress in the last few weeks. The main level is nearing completion with the installation of nearly all the glass, the serving counter, and the floor. The bathrooms are nearing completion as well. On the lower level the walls have been painted and the drop ceiling and bookshelves for the new library have been partially installed. In addition, the team continues to make progress on the remodel of the existing facilities, including the new nursery and music room. We praise Yahweh for such a tremendous blessing! See additional photos on Facebook
The below messages are now available from this year’s Feast of Tabernacles in MP3 format. For those who were not able to join us this year, we cordially invite you to next year’s Feast. To ensure you have adequate funding, we would encourage you to begin saving your second tithe now. If you have never experienced a Feast, it’s like nothing else. All of man’s holidays combined do not compare to the blessings of Yahweh’s Feasts!
More to come….
Our 2016 biblical calendar is now available online and for request at yrm.org/calendar
. The calendar contains the possible Feast dates along with detailed new moon information. As we’ve noted in previous E-news, the coming year has several uncertainties, including the start of the biblical year and the first and seventh new moons, assuming an April Abib. We will know by March 10
whether March or April will commence the year. If you have specific questions on the calendar, feel free to contact the Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (573) 896-1000
New Moon of the Tenth Month
The new moon of the tenth biblical month is anticipated for the evening of December 12. Below is the information for this month’s new moon, based on mid-Missouri:
- Sunset: 4:48 pm
- Moonset: 6:22 pm
- Moon age: 36 hours
- Moon attitude: 14 degrees
- Degrees from sun: 10 degrees
- Illumination: 3%
This Week’s Video
In this week’s Discover the Truth program, “Does His Name Matter?
,” Elder Alan Mansager discusses the importance of Yahweh’s Name. He explains why it’s important that we use His Name and why using common titles is simply not enough for true believers in the Messiah.
Join YRM in the following locations for Sabbath worship. To learn more, including how to become a Sabbath partner in your area, contact the Ministry at email@example.com
or (573) 896-1000
. Also, visit us online
for locations, times, and local contacts.
- Holts Summit, Missouri
- Woodland Hills, California
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Denver, Colorado
- Milton, Delaware
- Tottenham, Ontario, Canada
Please keep the following this week in prayer:
- Continued Prayer: Elder Bob Wirl, Bob Wells, Dreama Simmons, Melodie Illgen, Qaumaniq Suuqiina, Peggy Finn, Justina Ryan, Robert Lee Kern, AJ Hancock, John Fisher and family, Dick and Ros Fisher, Jesse Cox
- Healing: Bill and Dolores Reed, Candice Strauss, Esther Viasonna, Gayle Bonato, Julie Clardy, Lemley family, Lil Keith (Dreama’s grandson), Linda Young, Lucus Preston, Mark Fields, Millie Deck, Randall Serfass, Ricardo Angolano, Silas Preston, Sonya Cantrell,
- Passing of a Loved One: Bill Evans, Nancy McDougall
- Acceptance of Truth: Alisha & Keisha Bishop, Bill Bowman & Family, Brenda Majors, Carlos Rosario, Chris & Sabrina Miller & family, Eleanor Vira, Hubbard Family, Lind Family, Maczko Family, Maison Family, Marlon Harris, Mike & Alysha Higgins, Mitchel Family, Nichols family, Pavlovich family, Scott B., Stollfuss Family, Thomas family, Yanni family
- Family: Audrey Ramadan
- Guidance: Daniel Bowman, Silas Preston
- Employment: Luc and Heather Preston, Mark Lind, Michael Hubbard
- Finances: Elsie Jones, Theresa Barnes
- Wisdom: Eddie Genet, Vira family, Jones family
- Yahweh Knows: Alex Lopez, Beverly Hill, Darrell and Audrey Carter, David and Judy Nesta, Dennis McMahon, Donna and Ken Wahlers, Doris Kuchnsky, Dot Hubbard, Erica Jicha, Gillian Rodriquez, Jimmy & Blain Preston, Joey Harriman, Jordan- Cassidy- Scarlett & Lil Keith, Linda-AL And Kaylee, Mary Cassidy, Matt Wilson, Matthew Vohs, Michael Hubbard, Michelle & Keith Bishop, Mr. Ramos, Rachel – Joseph & Josiah, Rivera family, Terry and Lisa O’Neal, Tim & Terra, Wayne Pitchford
TEST YOUR TUTELAGE
Which is not one of the three portions of the OT noted by the Messiah?
A. Law of Moses
In Luke 24:44 Yahshua described the Old Testament as the Law of Moses, Psalms, and Prophets. He did not mention writings. Today, many divide the Old Testament between the Torah (instruction), Nevi’im (prophets), and Ketuvim (writings).
May Yahweh bless,